Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A small girl from a big city takes on miniature spaces.

To whom it may concern:

After my first shift for the week of February 15th 2010, I reflect on the latest news about Sefi (Sephi?).
A tall man with a marginally drunken gait, I see Sefi usually during my Sunday shifts waiting around for something, someone and no one. He is usually without a winter coat in the winter, though wears a generic baseball cap throughout the seasons (backwards) over his dark, dense hair. He smiles constantly at me, greeting me with overwhelming affection at each visit. It is a shame that I work alone on Sundays, as I constantly try to assess his interactions with others.
He works for the moving company who often move customers into their storage lockers, for an extremely affordable rate, yet it is a guarantee that 'your dresser will be damaged'.
Sefi and I have developed a seemingly polite and amicable rapport, though my acknowledgment of his presence could never compare to his over-bearing friendliness. His teeth are shockingly crooked and his skin reminds me of the scene from Grease when Dennis C Stewart is referred to as 'Crater face'.
As Jeff casually drove me home tonight, he informed me about Sefi's latest interaction with the Beau premises. During a routine 'demenagement', the superficially-friendly man (apparently) assaulted a female tenant in the elevator. It may have been his way of welcoming her to the establishment, or he may have had a raging boner. I don't know.
Sefz is apparently banned from the premises, though so are a handful of employees and customers who make regular appearances.

See you Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment